Our first-class cosmetic dentistry treatment in Salt Lake City, UT.
What Is a Veneer?
A veneer is a custom-made ceramic or porcelain facing that is bonded onto a tooth. It can make a tooth look whiter and cover our common imperfections. It can also change the shape or alignment of a tooth. It can be used to treat worn teeth or crooked teeth too.
This cosmetic treatment is very comfortable from start to finish. Many times your teeth require no preparation or minimal preparation. We will make sure that the process is entirely comfortable. You can also be sedated for the tooth preparation if desired.
Why Choose Legacy Dental?
Empower Your Smile
We recognize your smile is your most important physical attribute. Your smile has power. We approach your smile with that attitude. We want you to be confident to smile broadly.
Fellow at the AGD
Dr. Jonathan Campbell is a fellow at the Academy of General Dentistry. This is awarded to dentists that have completed additional continuing education and passed a rigorous examination.
Afford a New Smile
We have a commitment to cost-effectiveness. We even offer payment plans. Although, we will not be the cheapest, we won't be the most expensive either. We're here to help in anyway that we can.
We offer many forms of sedation including oral and IV sedation options. Our office is up-to-date and modern with televisions on the ceilings and a selection of HD movies to help pass the time.
Conservative & Aesthetic
We want to produce the nicest looking results with the least amount of treatment. You get one set of adult teeth so let's make the most of them.
We're open evenings and Saturdays with a centrally located practice. If you have a deadline or busy life, we can still offer superior dental care.
The entire office at Legacy Dental are polite and respectful, and make your whole experience easy and delightful! I trust them all impeccably and can’t think of any other dentist office that has this high level of professionalism, respect, and care for their patients! I highly recommend them.
Joyce G. (Legacy Dental Patient)
Five FAQs about porcelain veneers.
- How long will veneers last? Veneers are among the longest lasting restorations in dentistry. Most studies have found that they will last 10-20 years. We have seen many cases that have lasted much longer. How long they last will largely depend on how you take care of them. The most common cause for the premature failure of a veneer is clenching or grinding your teeth. If you are prone to this condition and are considering veneers, a nightguard may be recommended.
- Are veneers safe? The best dental treatment is usually the most conservative dental treatment. Veneers are more conservative than crowns and not as conservative as orthodontic treatment. Together we can help you better understand any potential risks and make the right decision for you.
- How much do veneers cost?
The cost will vary according to the number of teeth requiring treatment and your individual needs. Our skilled dentist provides a fee and some payment plan options before starting any treatment.
- Will my insurance pay for veneers? Since veneers are generally provided for cosmetic purposes, most patients do not have a benefit for this procedure.
- What are alternatives to veneers?