Premiere cosmetic dentistry services in Salt Lake City.
At Legacy Dental we want you to smile like you mean it! Our talented team is ready to assist you in acheviing the smile of your dreams.
- We’re open on Saturdays and evenings
- FREE virtual consultation are available
- Ask about our $69 new patient offer
We’re standing by to help you, call or schedule your visit today.
Exceptional Beauty Every Time You Smile
A person’s smile is the first thing that people notice!
Is there something about your smile that you’d like to change? Are you tired of hiding it due to lack of self-confidence? Then our dental experts can help!
We offer numerous cosmetic dental treatments including porcelain veneers, tooth replacement, dental crowns, bonding, reshaping, deep bleaching, and teeth whitening that can transform your current smile into the smile of your dreams.
At Legacy Dental, we work with you to achieve your smile goals in a manner that best suits you. Our custom plans and adaptable treatments mean you can enjoy journeying to the smile you will truly love. We’ll sit down with you and review the ideal options for you and create a smile beauty plan, which outlines our professional recommendations.
Each of our Salt Lake City dentists has a background in cosmetic dentistry so they can help guide you and shape your smile. To begin, check out our Cosmetic Dentistry Checklist and identify areas for improvement. We can help!
We also have solutions to provide affordable cosmetic dentistry when other options don’t fit your budget.
Affordable cosmetic dentistry is possible. When most people express an interest in cosmetic dentistry, they are often told that they need at least six or more veneers or crowns. With the fee for a crown or veneer being more than $800, cosmetic dentistry becomes expensive very quickly.
Affordable cosmetic dentistry can be accomplished by identifying the specific things that detract from the appearance of your smile and addressing those specific concerns. If one tooth is discolored, we can treat that single tooth, or maybe you could do teeth whitening and repair one or two teeth. The key is to identify those things that will make the biggest difference.
Another thing to consider is that there are other ways to improve the appearance of your smile. Teeth can be reshaped, bonded, whitened, moved with a retainer, or straightened. These alternatives are less expensive than veneers. There are lots of ways to do affordable cosmetic dentistry.
It may mean accepting some compromises, but generally, the results of affordable cosmetic dentistry will make a significant difference.
Finally, we have lots of payment options to make sure that affordable cosmetic dentistry fits your budget.
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored material designed to cover over common tooth imperfections. This cosmetic solution can hide teeth that are:
- Stained or discolored
- Misaligned or crooked
- Cracked or broken
Our cosmetic dentists in Salt Lake City use innovative technology to accurately make your beautiful veneers. We offer cosmetic imaging so you can preview your new smile and make custom adjustments before creating them. We’ll also use a diagnostic wax-up for excellent pre-planning and a more precise fit.
Each veneer is created using quality materials by our partner dental labs. We use multiple labs including a local partner who can provide custom shading as needed. Our dentists ensure each tooth is unique to your smile and compliments your facial structure.
Find out how porcelain veneers could change your smile and improve your confidence.
Many people are unhappy with the color of their smile. You may hide your stained teeth when you laugh or desire to brighten their dull complexion. If so, then you can follow in the footsteps of millions by experiencing the benefits of teeth whitening.
This common yet effective procedure can produce breathtaking results that not only improve your look but your confidence too. At Legacy Dental in Salt Lake City, UT, we provide four whitening options:
- Pre-made trays
- Custom trays
- In-office whitening
- KoR deep bleaching
Each level of whitening has specific benefits and can be adapted to fit your goals. Discover if teeth whitening is right for you by speaking with our top dentists!
One of our key commitments is to combine kindness, knowledge, and skill during every visit. Add convenience to the list, and you have a recipe for success. One service typifying this mantra is CEREC® same-day dentistry. This innovative technology allows our cosmetic dentists to design, create, and place a series of beautiful restorations in just one visit.
CEREC® uses 3D computer technology, which consists of digital impressions uploaded to our in-office software. Your dentist then designs the restoration, usually a crown, to the exact specifications you need. We share this information with you, and send the approved design to our milling machine (which creates the restoration). Once created the restoration is skillfully placed onto the affected tooth. The final result is a fully functional outcome that discreetly fits in with your natural smile.
Your gums can have a big impact on the overall aesthetics of your smile. If they are too large, your teeth can look small. If they have been affected by periodontal disease, it could expose your teeth or produce an uneven gum line.
If you are unhappy with your gums then our caring team at Legacy Dental can help. We use state-of-the-art diode lasers to contour your gums and leave you with a healthy-looking smile. These lasers provide more precision and shorter healing times. The gum contouring process is both comfortable and hugely successful.
At times, more complex treatment may be needed, which could require bone level modification or Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation. Dr. Campbell has training in these areas and can help you regain your health.
The cosmetic dentistry checklist.
These questions are what every cosmetic dentist considers when evaluating someone’s smile. You can use them to identify what things you might consider changing to improve your smile.
- Are the front teeth too long or short? With your lips relaxed and your mouth open about a half an inch, you should show anywhere from 1 to 5mm of your teeth. If you don’t show any teeth, your teeth are too short. If you reveal much more than 5mm, your teeth may be too long.
- Do your teeth follow your lips? The edges of your top teeth should follow the shape or curve of your lower lip.
- Are your teeth too far forward or back? If you have difficulty getting your lower lip over your front teeth. They may be too far forward.
- Are the gums even and symmetrical? Your gums are the frame for your smile. Uneven gums can be the result of misaligned teeth or receding gums.
- Are your back teeth at the same level as the front teeth and do they fill out the space next to your cheeks? This can be a little difficult to evaluate. But if your back teeth hang down lower than your front teeth, it makes you look mad or like you are frowning even when you’re smiling. If your back teeth are up higher than your front teeth, it can look like you don’t have any back teeth at all.
- Are your teeth too rectangular? The most aesthetically pleasing tooth shape is one whose length is longer than its width. Teeth that are square look old and misshaped.
- Are you teeth straight up and down? The area in the middle of your teeth should be in line with the rest of your face. It should not slant to one side or the other.
- Do you show too much gum tissue when you smile? Some people consider a smile unattractive when more than 3 to 5mm of gum tissue shows when smiling.
- Are all your teeth the same color and are they white? Your teeth should all be nearly the same color or shade with your eye teeth or canine teeth possibly being a little darker. As a rule, your teeth should be white, but not whiter than the whites of your eyes.
- Are your teeth straight? Your teeth should be in alignment without crowding or any large gaps.
‘‘I had an amazing experience here. Every staff member I came into contact with was super friendly and made me not hate going to the dentist (as much). They went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and they even took my pain into consideration and tried to make it as pain-free as possible. I would highly recommend checking them out.’’
Bridgette S. (Legacy Dental Patient)