At Legacy Dental we want you to enjoy your dental appointment. Dental anxiety should never prevent you from enjoying optimum oral health. It’s time to leave dental anxiety at the door!
- We’re open on Saturdays and evenings
- FREE virtual consultation are available
- Ask about our $69 new patient offer
We’re standing by to help you, call or schedule your visit today.
Relax With Our Sedation Dentistry Options
This sedation dentistry option also known as laughing gas, nitrous oxide comes free of charge at our office. Most dental clinics charge $80-$100 for this service, we'd rather you were comfortable. Nitrous oxide makes you feel relaxed and maybe a little sleepy. It also makes time seem to pass more quickly. Its effects are short lived so you can drive after your appointment.
With this light sedation dentistry option, you take a pill one hour prior to your dental appointment. During this hour, we make sure that you are comfortably sedated. As we carry out treatment, you will drift in and out of sleep with little to no memory of your visit. You need to be escorted home by a friend or family member and will wake-up having had a very pleasant dental visit.
This is deep sedation dentistry option is provided by our partner anesthesiologist. You will be completely sedated. This is a very safe form of sedation and excellent for children and adults who absolutely don't want to know anything about what is going on and for patients that don't seem to be able to get comfortably numb.
Our Salt Lake City dental practice is filled to the brim with comforts and conveniences to make your visit truly unique. We ensure you feel relaxed at all times and confident that we can provide you with the highest standard of care. Here are some of the amenities that help make dental anxiety a thing of the past in our office:
- Apple TVs
We have televisions mounted in the ceilings of our treatment rooms. You can select from some of the most current movies using our Apple TV or a DVD of your choice. This distraction makes time pass more quickly and makes for a more comfortable visit to the dentist.
- Headphones The sound of the dental drill is bothersome to many patients. You can listen to the music you enjoy while we care of your oral health. We offer comfortable over-the-ear, noise-canceling headphones as standard.
- Compudent Anesthesia This is an alternative to the old-fashioned hypodermic needle. It allows for a more comfortable experience when getting numb. It also allows us to numb just your tooth rather than your lips and tongue.
Two things make an injection hurt; the initial puncture and the pressure created by the anesthetic entering the gum tissues. The Compudent Anesthesia machine controls the pressure. It slowly and gently places the anesthetic fluid to make your procedure comfortable. After getting numb, many patients say, “Was that it?”
- Test Each Tooth We understand that it is difficult for some people to get numb for dental treatment, so we test each tooth before we begin working to make sure that you are numb. If you feel anything, please let us know. We will stop immediately and do whatever it takes to make you comfortable.
Great experience for both me and the kiddo. He enjoyed going even though he gets anxious and is excited to go back. Fast staff as well,
Lynnette F. (Legacy Dental Patient)